Erste Schritte auf dem Grundstück Leiter: meine Eltern helfen mir ein Haus kaufen, aber wie rechtliche Dokumente benötigen wir zur Erstellung?

Frage: My parents are providing finance to help me buy a property. Should this involve any formal — and probably expensive — legal documentation?

Can’t they just give me the money? It is something they are very happy to do.

Antworten: This will depend on what basis the finance is being provided. Some parents will be in a position to provide an outright gift to their children with no strings attached.

In a case like that, the parent or parents should provide a letter of gift stating that they are giving up any interest or right in relation to the money and the property.

This will also be a requirement of any additional mortgage finance that you may obtain.

Some people do this successfully themselves but it is always prudent to take advice from a solicitor.

In other cases a parent may not be able permanently to part with the money but may be in a position to provide finance by way of a loan.

In this situation it might be appropriate for the parent to enter into a formal loan agreement and mortgage deed which is registered against the property at the Land Registry.

A loan agreement will allow the parent to charge interest and set out the terms on which the loan is to be repaid.

Again, if additional finance is being obtained from a mortgage provider, they may require the parent to enter into an agreement to ensure the loan you receive has priority for repayment when the property is sold.

Diese Antworten können nur ein sehr kurzer Kommentar zu den Themen sein erhoben und sollen nicht als rechtliche Beratung herangezogen werden. Es wird keine Haftung für solche Abhängigkeit akzeptiert. Wenn Sie ähnliche Probleme, Sie sollten Rat von einem Anwalt erhalten.

If you have a question for Piers King, E-Mail legalsolutions oder schreiben Sie an Legal Solutions, Homes & Immobilien, Evening Standard, 2 Derry Straße, W8 5EE. Fragen können nicht einzeln beantwortet werden, aber wir werden versuchen, sie hier zu bieten.

Piers King is a solicitor in the property department of Streathers Solicitors LLP.

Quelle Link

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Pin on Pinterest